Your customers have questions, and are turning to social media for answers. To help you with handling your customer support using social media, HootSuite University
is releasing Streamlining Social Support: Turning Community Into Value
with Don Baron
of Get Satisfaction
as part of its ongoing Lecture Series.
This 30 minute presentation will show you how to decrease the cost of your social support and increase customer happiness by managing both communities and campaigns together.
In this edition of the HootSuite University Lecture Series, learn how to:
- Humanize conversations and respond to feedback, questions, and concerns.
- Turn Facebook posts and tweets into real conversations with your customers
- Listen to your customers across different platforms, and streamline your responses
- Let Google work for you by optimizing your customer support questions for search
- Build community into brand loyalty by connecting a lifestyle to your brand
- Measure your success with analytics to decrease support costs
This feature presentation is one of many in HootSuite University’s growing library of social media content, and is available to the public for one week only.
Learn More with HootSuite University
is an online learning program aimed at delivering best in class education about HootSuite and social media marketing. In addition to instructional video lessons and HootSuite Certification program, HootSuite University also hosts a lecture series with the best educators in the social media industry, in addition to an industry jobs board.